Vendor Event Information
Swap Meet / Flea Market / Craft Vendors
Event: 43rd Annual Labor Day Weekend Show
SET-UP: Thurs. August. 30th, 2017 8 AM - 8 PM or Sat. before 8AM
Event Times: Gates open to public 8 am - 5 pm (all three days)
Location: RCSGE Show Grounds 11988 Faribault Blvd. Dundas, MN
(Hwy #3 So)
OUTDOOR SPOTS: $45.00 - (approx. size 30'x30')
FIRST COME BASIS
YOU MUST CHECK IN at club house bldg. BEFORE setting up in any space.
INDOOR SPOTS: $50.00 - (approx. size 10' x 10') - Limited spaces
- Carmen Sevcik 507-663-0882
- Betty Gilomen 507-645-8098
Payment & ST-19 Registration
- Make Checks payable to: RCSGE (Rice County Steam & Gas Eng. Inc.)
- Please be sure to READ the Vendor Agreement.
- We will require your completed ST-19 Form as we use this for your registration information.
This form will not be sent to the MN Dept. of Revenue, but is required by State of Minnesota to be in our files.
MAIL TO: Rice County Steam & Gas Engines, Inc.
ATTN. Flea Market
P.O. Box 76
Dundas, MN 55019
NOTE: You must send in your ST-19 paperwork to get a spot, by including $$ amt. it will be reserved, without $$ amt. spot will be held for only 2 hrs after gates open at 8am. AGAIN.... You must check in at the clubhouse bldg. BEFORE setting up anywhere. Thanks for your cooperation!